View Profile eimad-zamrik

216 Movie Reviews

wow

way to steal another guys girlfriend...

wierd

poor wierd child baby man.

It was funny to watch, but at the same time disgusting

perfect combination!
10/10
5/5
- EZ

ouch

beginning great,
once the music came (which unfortunately doenst fit) with the anime, it started to feel awkward.

great animation, its just not the right kind of theme to go with your animation.
no one likes that song anymore anyways :D

99 Game Reviews

Very Very nice!

This is very unique!
This game has great color , animation, and music.

The only thing that bothers me is that noise that plays when you hit out of bounds. It is loud and makes me jump sometime when im focused on the game.

Great game though,
10/10
5/5

wow

what a frustrating game, I am positive that most of us did not pass level 3. I swear it felt like 5 minutes in level 3 and it still didn't end. All i want to see is the ending, but oh well. The difficulty is sure as hell not gonna make me come back and play again. But the graphics and game idea is very good.

Cool!

Awesome game and music.

Very creative puzzles, and great game anyways!

I like the music and the whole idea with impulses. Great job!
5/5 10/10
voting power: 7.50

DrRobot responds:

Thank you!

37 Audio Reviews

bad ass bro,

Love the bass! 3:41 sounded awesome!

Very cool at 16 seconds!
nice and catchy man, and nice addition of the sounds as the track flows.

loving all the sounds you mixed in this, nice track

- EzMa

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks:3

I see it as trance or a sub-genre in trance but who cares im focused on the music itself.

The filter intro of the melody is cool at around 14sec . I like it , and no worries about mastering but please do some EQ on the track, it will bring out your sounds more and make them sound even more beautiful! But the sounds are ok in this case, but im sure you know all about EQ anyways :)

Keep up the nice work bro

- EzMa

TheZaaL responds:

Thanks man!

Yeah, and it's not the only thing it lacks : I FORGOT TO SIDECHAIN!! At least I did the minimum (kick on bass).

30, Male